• You are here
gvanman
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1542

Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257024 1 year, 5 months ago
Thats right. I have an extra that some lucky soul can have for the asking. I really cant believe I'm having trouble giving away this ticket. Whats the matter with you people. Wake up. Get out and look around. I should say that only folks that actually plan on going should ask for it.
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by gvanman.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Posts:1055
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257082 1 year, 5 months ago
gvanman wrote:
Thats right. I have an extra that some lucky soul can have for the asking. I really cant believe I'm having trouble giving away this ticket. Whats the matter with you people. Wake up. Get out and look around. I should say that only folks that actually plan on going should ask for it.



How far are you from the jubilee?
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
gvanman
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1542

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257104 1 year, 5 months ago
Im north of Fort Wayne. It takes me 3-1/2 hours to the Jubilee.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder
Posts:253

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257112 1 year, 5 months ago
Still have that glen.? i now might be into it
Someday, everything is gonna be different
stu2
Fresh Boarder
Posts:12

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257129 1 year, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4902
R U Kind?

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257211 1 year, 5 months ago
Wild world. I had to turn down a miracle to this one this year too Glenn. Sorry I won't be seeing you there again this year.

~If that Jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you on the run

<3
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
gvanman
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1542

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257217 1 year, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Wild world. I had to turn down a miracle to this one this year too Glenn. Sorry I won't be seeing you there again this year.

~If that Jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you on the run

<3


Hey Man, how ya been. Looks like its gonna be another good time had by all. Wish you were going but we'll see ya on the road soon I'm sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
ch1narider
Fresh Boarder
Posts:1

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257662 1 year, 5 months ago
i just found a ride and sure could use that tix if ya still got it..my names brent but they all call me ch1na my number is 224-622-4839 is saw dso once be for and loved it
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by ch1narider.
RafaelO
Junior Boarder
Posts:95

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257667 1 year, 5 months ago
I can vouch for china, he is kind soul.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4902
R U Kind?

Re: Free Ticket to DSO Jubilee

#257903 1 year, 5 months ago
gvanman wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Wild world. I had to turn down a miracle to this one this year too Glenn. Sorry I won't be seeing you there again this year.

~If that Jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you on the run

<3


Hey Man, how ya been. Looks like its gonna be another good time had by all. Wish you were going but we'll see ya on the road soon I'm sure.


Happy to say all is well and I wish Grate things for all the kind folks here. I've been doing a lot of local NY NJ music. Mickey was great Fri night so was DSO Sat night. DSO tonight and tomorrow at Brooklyn Bowl. I've met so many kind FFF everywhere.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds