• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: I can't believe Red Rox was desecrated

#207882 1 year, 10 months ago
There is no way one appearance by this ass wipe at Red Rocks comes even remotely close to desecrating the place! I get the idea that the guy should not be there but the energy that Jerry, Jimi, Willie, Neil etc etc etc etc etc etc left there is WAY more powerful than a bunch of lies and non sense that this guy probably spewed into a mic for a couple hours. If anything I would think Romney is fighting a serious urge to drink some KOOL AID and spin in circles
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#207883 1 year, 10 months ago
You guys should still cleanse the place with chocolates and herb....
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#207901 1 year, 10 months ago
Well put splatterface.
He probably doesnt want to admit it, but i bet a very faint sound was coming in and out of the ears of all the spectators , including the candidates, of a beautiful eyes of the World or foolish Heart . They were probably all listening to them speak, but couldnt help to think to themselves...."did you hear that". but no one said anything because it was so faint and sounded so beautiful if they spoke, it would probably stop and who wants echoes of Eyes of the world on a nice colorado day to end.
Semi - deep thoughts, by iraqistatefair.
In all honsesty, i hope the good energy and beauty of the place put some great vibes into the politicians .
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#207904 1 year, 10 months ago
To me what's worse than Romney on the stage is all his little rich conservative woman bashing gay bashing ultra religious intolerant supporters sitting there in my in our seats rooting and clapping for the scuz bag
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#208122 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
To me what's worse than Romney on the stage is all his little rich conservative woman bashing gay bashing ultra religious intolerant supporters sitting there in my in our seats rooting and clapping for the scuz bag

BINGO! A thorough cleansing is desperately needed. Lots a bad bad juju is floating around mecca now.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#208194 1 year, 10 months ago
wait till obamacare gets fully implemented and your all sent to rehab .
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#208197 1 year, 10 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

BINGO! A thorough cleansing is desperately needed. Lots a bad bad juju is floating around mecca now.

Love is much stronger than hate. RR is LOVE
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#208214 1 year, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
wait till obamacare gets fully implemented and your all sent to rehab .

Trust me brother I'm not a rah rah rah for Obama either. But I really do think Romney is a scuz bag.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred
Poles
Expert Boarder

#208215 1 year, 10 months ago
First of all, there is no way that bad karma from any one politician could possibly erase the cosmic energies emitted from Red Rocks. Red Rocks' power transcends politics, good vs. evil, and quite frankly man in general. Couple this with the beauty and spectacle that was this year's Furthur run, good people, good vibes, and good times, only served to bolster its powers. Energy is atemporal, it does not simply cease because there may or may not be a temporary negative force working against it. A decade ago unruly Phish fans probably did more to destroy the positive vibes of that place and yet there it still stands in all of its Rocky Mountain majesty. It is my hope that we will all have the opportunity to make a pilgrimage back to that most grand of outdoor venues, Red Rocks. God Bless
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Poles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtnhead
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#208221 1 year, 10 months ago
Poles wrote:
First of all, there is no way that bad karma from any one politician could possibly erase the cosmic energies emitted from Red Rocks. Red Rocks' power transcends politics, good vs. evil, and quite frankly man in general. Couple this with the beauty and spectacle that was this year's Furthur run, good people, good vibes, and good times, only served to bolster its powers. Energy is atemporal, it does not simply cease because there may or may not be a temporary negative force working against it. A decade ago unruly Phish fans probably did more to destroy the positive vibes of that place and yet there it still stands in all of its Rocky Mountain majesty. It is my hope that we will all have the opportunity to make a pilgrimage back to that most grand of outdoor venues, Red Rocks. God Bless

Was going to add something along these lines but you said it better Thanks.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by mtnhead.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds