• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

boarders who have fun plz report for detention

#27131 2 years, 11 months ago
We will begin classes immediately on proper board etiquette.

Period 1. Chaz Bono, big no no
period 2. Bleeding platypus vagina's, do they really bleed? And should we talk about it?
period 3. Health Class. Talking about drugs and other childish behavior
lunch. Only organic food and vegan please. This is what's expected of deadheads.
period 5. Philosophy and hypocrites. What is peace, love and understanding?
period 6. Pre-med. How to surgically remove a stick from ones ass.
period 7. Music. Finally something we can agree on.

Spin off threads by period plz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Lynx
Visitor

Re: boarders who have fun plz report for detention

#27138 2 years, 11 months ago
I used to love getting detention when I was in high school... it's where all my friends were anyway!

There was this long bench that we used to have to sit on in the assistant principal's office that was always called simply "The Bench"... as in: "Lynx you smell like cigarettes! Bench!" and I knew where to go. When we (my friends and I) were graduating made a really nice new bench in shop class. It really was a nice piece of woodworking. We burned our names in it and everything. It makes me feel SO OLD that in a few years my daughter will no doubt be sitting on the bench that her dad built!

Anyway. I'm reporting to The Bench Neverstop!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#27151 2 years, 11 months ago
did anyone else get " de-merits " ? They used to give them out in jr. high, get three and you get a half hours detention. What bullshit ! I never really got into much trouble in school but I felt kinda sorry for some of the people who did. The teachers pet types could get away with almost anything, but if your mom and dad weren't rich and part of the booster club or alumni assoc. you better watch out !
school politics is a load of shit !
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, neverstop66, DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27263 2 years, 11 months ago
Period 1. Chaz Bono, big no no, is now in session. Never, ever, try to state your opinion about current news because the board police will come out and smite you off the board. Always conform with dancing unicorns who fart fairy dust and you will never get smited. Any questions? I will have a guest speaker shortly, Chaz Bono herhimself.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: boarders who have fun Pl report for detention

#27274 2 years, 11 months ago
Teacher ,so if i have a thought and i know that thought isn't what everyone wants to hear or is different than everyones elses opinion I'm supposed to remain quiet and just conform?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27277 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
Teacher ,so if i have a thought and i know that thought isn't what everyone wants to hear or is different than everyones elses opinion I'm supposed to remain quiet and just conform?

Yes. Very good. You have been paying attention. If not a vocal few will try to smite you off the board and start nasty posts that turn the forum so quiet all you can hear are the crickets chirping and chaz scratching at her testosterone induced beard.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#27278 2 years, 11 months ago
Does anyone have any questions for me. I am your guest speaker today. Take notes, their will be a test on political correctness and how it can benefit all left wingers for the good of our country.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27285 2 years, 11 months ago
Leave your questions for chaz, and we will get to them tomorrow. The teacher has to get up at 5 for an 8 am meeting in Orlando. Tomorrow we will discuss bleeding platypus vaginas and will have another guest speaker. DH420. He is an expert in this area and will explain how invoking them will get you smited off the board.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27390 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, oh, teacher, i think we should explain to the class that 420 might be retarded. Nothing is wrong with that, but when he ate all our crayon last time and stuck that encyclopedia up his butt, it kinda shocked the bridge club his parents were having.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27404 2 years, 11 months ago
I have arranged for a little yellow bus to bring 420 to and from class. He will also have a "special" assistant at his side to help him at all times.
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds