• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: boarders who have fun Pl report for detention

#28102 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok its lunch time here. Now what I have found out is it is not cool to eat big macs or egg mcmuffins here. Shakin Nagan scolded me for that. Im pretty sure you should not grocery shop at Walmart. The walmart phenomenon is fairly new so we will have to wait for future studies to figure out why them saving us tons of money on groceries, gas, and other items is bad for us. Vegan is the way to go. Its very cool to present yourself as a vegan. Wait until all vegans leave to gorge yourself on pizza and chicken wings. It is also cool to have some tofu in your fridge just so you can say "I wonder if there's tofu in the fridge" . In a pinch, always go for the grilled cheese or veggies burritos. Those are actually good. Free roaming, free range is good to, even though we are still going to butcher their asses, dredge em in seasoned flour, and deep fry til golden brown. At least they were happy when they were alive. Does anyone have anything they want to add?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28215 3 years, 2 months ago
Can I go to the bathroom? I gotta poop.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28218 3 years, 2 months ago
Lunch is over. Everyone report for my favorite. Philosophy and hypocrites. I will refer everyone to the thread called "what is a deadhead"
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28222 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Can I go to the bathroom? I gotta poop.

Yes. Go ahead. Again, make sure you bury it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Lynx
Visitor

#28223 3 years, 2 months ago
Philosophy and hypocrites?! Boy oh boy teach have I got the chick for you!

(((see the Mandala thread)))
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#28224 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Ok its lunch time here. Now what I have found out is it is not cool to eat big macs or egg mcmuffins here. Shakin Nagan scolded me for that. Im pretty sure you should not grocery shop at Walmart. The walmart phenomenon is fairly new so we will have to wait for future studies to figure out why them saving us tons of money on groceries, gas, and other items is bad for us. Vegan is the way to go. Its very cool to present yourself as a vegan. Wait until all vegans leave to gorge yourself on pizza and chicken wings. It is also cool to have some tofu in your fridge just so you can say "I wonder if there's tofu in the fridge" . In a pinch, always go for the grilled cheese or veggies burritos. Those are actually good. Free roaming, free range is good to, even though we are still going to butcher their asses, dredge em in seasoned flour, and deep fry til golden brown. At least they were happy when they were alive. Does anyone have anything they want to add?

I love animals, they're delicious.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28225 3 years, 2 months ago
Animals are yummy
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Sasha Flambe
Fresh Boarder

#28234 3 years, 2 months ago
Class...... Class..... Class...............................................Shut Up!!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28237 3 years, 2 months ago
I can't bury my shit! It's a bathroom teacher! What are we having class in Zimbabwe?! I can't go through life being fat, drunk and stupid!
Sasha Flambe
Fresh Boarder

#28268 3 years, 2 months ago
Sister Mary Elephant !
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds