• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: boarders who have fun Pl report for detention

#27815 3 years, 3 months ago
Your prochoice? So that means your cool if Chaz would have just been aborted in the first place? Oh 420, you crack me up. Dude, im cool with Chaz doing whatever she wants to do to. That's what is so funny. I'm just not allowed to voice my opinion about how fucked up it is. Just as she can freely do as she wants, so can I. Nothing prejudicial about it. But legally making her an official man even though she still has a vag? Why? Now back to class. You'll receive no extra credit for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27818 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Sorry I'm late teach! I was sratching my ball sack in the library once again - I was reading up on Martha Stewart ettiquette. She's one whacked out bitch. Did you know there is two different forks and spoons?! I walked into McDonalds today and said dammit I want my extra forks and spoons! They told me sir, you know you're not allowed within 20 miles of this establilshment. Geesh, they act like masturbatiing in public is illegal.

We all know masturbating in public is frowned upon. But this begs another question to be asked. Is it alright/proper to have sex with a motor vehicle in public??? True story, saw this clip online ( i think crazyshit.com) where this dude stopped by a bronco (car not horse) and pulled down his pants & started fucking the grill.........ouch...right? wrong? Yay Nay? Fun?Bore?

It all depends. Was it a good looking bronco? And if a dog can do it why cant I?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27821 3 years, 3 months ago
Lynx wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Sorry I'm late teach! I was sratching my ball sack in the library once again

Excellent example of childish behavior lynx. And it made me horny. You will receive double extra credit for that.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27822 3 years, 3 months ago
smells fishy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#27829 3 years, 3 months ago
pretty sad that this is what qualifies as fun for some of you. there's a lot better out there than this, if you'd just expand your vision some more. oh well...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27831 3 years, 3 months ago
mandala wrote:
pretty sad that this is what qualifies as fun for some of you. there's a lot better out there than this, if you'd just expand your vision some more. oh well...

Excellent example of what can happen if this type of behavior continues. Thank you for being our guest speaker today mandeuchbag. Trolling 101 was not scheduled until next semester but thank you for the sneak preview.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#27832 3 years, 3 months ago
clearly a zoner in sheep's clothing...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27834 3 years, 3 months ago
mandala wrote:
clearly a zoner in sheep's clothing...

I will take that as a compliment. Lots of fine people over there. Once again, never a zoner, just a lurker. I know all about you.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27850 3 years, 3 months ago
That speaker sucks, teacher. He didn't even rant about anything. He sounds kinda defeated, perhaps depressed in a manic sort of way. What he needs is a good skull raping. Whoops, sorry, you see I have problems with resorting to childish and immature behavior. Is there a guidance counselor position available? I want that job.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27858 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
That speaker sucks, teacher. He didn't even rant about anything. He sounds kinda defeated, perhaps depressed in a manic sort of way. What he needs is a good skull raping. Whoops, sorry, you see I have problems with resorting to childish and immature behavior. Is there a guidance counselor position available? I want that job.

Yes. Clearly acting like a beaten dog. I think we're gonna need to put old yeller down. Guidance counselor? You must first pass a state exam. Guide 420 into this rain barrel and the position is yours.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27860 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:

Yes. Clearly acting like a beaten dog. I think we're gonna need to put old yeller down. Guidance counselor? You must first pass a state exam. Guide 420 into this rain barrel and the position is yours.

Oh so, you are determing who is a guidance counselor now? Say it isn't so? they're cannot be any leaders, I will follow you my compadre down any beaten road, but first we must sit around a drum circle preferably with cymbals, you never see any cymbals, what the fuck is up with that and pass around a peace pipe which is only good if I crack 420 in the head with it.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27864 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm sorry teacher, I spoke out of line. Place me in a refrigerator box (this is a true story) I was placed in a refrigerator box in 5th grade because my behavior was ... take a guess.... come on .... Childish! I'm ready to go in the box. I told my wife this last night and she said you ain't going in my box, and I said why? She said we're in Walmart. WTF?
Time to create page: 3.69 seconds